Sunday, April 10, 2011

I turned 30...so what!??!

Yeah...I turned 30 on April 2nd. Some people get sad and mopey about it, but not me. I said, bring it on 30, and celebrated by throwing a "Dirty 30" party. I rented the most outrageous party bus I could find (courtesy of http://www.partridgefamilypartybus.com/)  and we all dressed in our "white trash beautiful" outfits and hit all the Podunk bars we could handle. 
I apologize if anyone is offended, it was all in good fun.


For snacks I made dirt cake. Yum! I also had ho-ho's and beef jerky. My brother-in-law came with some very naughty chocolates he made in a special mold. Let's just say they were too graphic to picture here on this blog.  For drinks we had wine coolers, the ultimate "Dirty 30" - 30 packs of Busch Light, and some guests showed up sporting 40 oz beers.


I also made a killer CD mix that had people dancing on the pole in the bus from song #1!  Classy!  

The crew on top of the party bus.


 Outside & Inside~




I had some pretty cool buttons. {censored}




Think Peggy Bundy. "Oh Al!!"  All I am missing are my red high heels.






And my crazy looking husband.  This makes me laugh every time I look at it. His hat say "CEO - In charge of diddly squat". A great find from Goodwill.






 The invites were a piece of cake! I created them by using Publisher and used the postcard format. Easy-peasy! 



A big THANK YOU to all who made my day so special. I had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment